Getting Motorcycle Insurance
What does Motorcycle Insurance cover?
Motorcycle insurance coverage benefits you, your bike, and others on the road. Learn more about the main coverages that can make up a Dorsal insurance Motorcycle Insurance policy:
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Personal injury protection
- Property damage coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
We also offer the following motorcycle specialty coverages:
When you carry comprehensive or collision coverage, you could also get protection for your accessories, such as:
- Non-stock sidecar
- Trike conversion kit
- Seats and saddlebags
- Electronic equipment, and more
- Helmet Coverage
Collision coverage also provides protection for your helmet. We know a good helmet can be expensive—especially if it has electronic components.
Emergency Roadside Service
Stranded? We’ve all been there. When you ride with Dorsal Insurance Motorcycle Insurance, you can get affordable extra coverage for emergency roadside service.
Flat tire? Run out of gas? We’re here to help, complete with specialized flatbed trucks for towing.
What types of vehicles are covered?
Dorsal Insurance Motorcycle coverage extends to a variety of vehicles. Motorcycle insurance can apply to:
- Cruisers – A type of motorcycle that usually features a V-twin and full-view engine
- Sport Bikes – Fast, high-performance motorcycles also known as street bikes
- Touring Bikes – Motorcycles made for comfortable, long-distance riding
- Custom Motorcycles – Motorcycles custom-built by you, a shop, or a manufacturer
- Mopeds – Lightweight bikes powered by a smaller engine