April 17, 2023Dorsal Insurance
Plumbing Insurance to Protect Your Small Business
Whether you work with a crew or on your own, you need the kind of coverage that you know has your back. The best plumbing insurance can be customized to your unique needs – and we have it here for you.
Do Plumbers Need Insurance?
Plumbers can have tough jobs. And with every client call comes risks as you work. That’s why having the right business insurance is important. We’ve created coverages made specifically for plumbing businesses and are here to help cover you and your team.
Who Needs Plumbing Insurance?
Our plumbing insurance can help protect:
- Plumbing contractors
- Septic system construction workers
- Drainage system installers
- Sewer hookup contractors
- Piping & plumbing contractors
- Sump pump installation and servicing contractors
- Water pump installation and servicing contractors
- Water system balancing and testing contractors
Cost of Small Business Insurance for PlumbersMany factors determine your insurance cost, like your:
- Type of assets
- Property owned
- Number of employees
- Size of payroll
- Claims history
What’s the Best Plumbing Insurance?
Finding the right insurance for your small business starts with knowing what you need. Many plumbing businesses benefit from a Business Owners’ Policy (BOP), which combines these three coverages into one policy:
- Commercial property insurance which helps cover your business’ physical location and its equipment, whether you own or lease your property.
- General liability insurance to help protect you from claims of bodily injury or property damage.
- Business income insurance for help recovering lost income if you can’t run your business because of damages from covered events, like a fire.
You can also bundle other types of insurance into your BOP, like data breach coverage or professional liability insurance.
Plumbing Insurance That Has Your Back
Plumbers face risks on the job every day – from fixing hot water heaters to working in confined spaces. With our business insurance coverages, you can have peace of mind knowing you and your employees are covered as you work.
Contact Dorsal Insurance today at: 786.601.2485